FPIA will be transitioning to a different credit card processor effective July 1, 2018. We are working to make this transition as seamless as possible. Customers wishing to pay on line will be provided a password to access their account in the July bill. We appreciate your patience as we work through this transition.
Fort Payne Improvement Authority has partnered with NexBillPay to extend an additional payment option for customers interested in using their check, debit card or credit card to pay their bill. NexBillPay is a trusted third party automated payment service that allows you to pay your bill online.
- Bill payments can be made at any time, 24/7/365.
- You will need your account number from your printed billing statement to complete your bill payment. You may request your account number by calling Fort Payne Improvement Authority.
- NexBillPay charges a small service fee for each transaction.
How do I use this Service?
Customers will need the following to pay their bill:
1. Fort Payne Improvement Authority account number (located on your billing statement).
2. The balance owed on your bill (also located on your billing statement).
3. Your payment method: check, debit card, or credit card.
- What is the Service Fee?
NexBillPay charges a service fee to cover payment handling and all processing charges. Service fee will be calculated and disclosed prior to finishing payment.
- Does Fort Payne Improvement Authority keep any part of the service fee?
The Fort Payne Improvement Authority will NEVER keep any part of the NexBillPay service fee. NexBillPay is a separate entity providing a service for all the customers of Fort Payne Improvement Authority.
- How do I get a payment receipt?
After your payment is approved, NexBillPay will email your payment receipt to the email address you provided during the payment process. You can also print your receipt after the transaction is complete.
- Who do I contact for payment problems?
For any questions or technical issues, please call Nexcheck 1-800-639-2435 Option 4
Please allow 2 business days for your payments to post. Business days end at 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
If your account is delinquent, disconnected, or in the disconnect process, DO NOT USE This Service.
IMPORTANT: Do not make a payment through this service if you are scheduled to be disconnected today. Your electric bill must be paid in full.
To pay your bill online, continue below.
BY CLICKING I ACCEPT, YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THE NEXBILLPAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS.